17.6.13

"We're still here if anyone cares!" - minor updates

This is pretty much just a micropost with a few updates wrt blogging matters, done just to keep this page updated while I stall for worthwhile content.

  • I have made leaps and bounds in progress on my carriage, go here for comprehensive updates; point is it shipped today after 5 days(!), apparently will be with me tomorrow (it's currently in Eindhoven, NL).
  • Perks for Pocket Change could see the light of day, but that's in doubt; so if anyone wants a catchy name for a similar series, here you go - I promise I'm no patent troll.
  • I may do some videos on youtube at some point, but expect little to no speech, since my vocals provoke entertainment in the same way that Coppercab's hysterical nonsense provokes rational debate.
That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment