22.3.12

First Byte

(Anyone who expresses distaste at the title for my first post can buy their weapons of punishment here)

This post is here to introduce me, natch.  I am B1t5yn8tr; machine nut, busy-handed and rule-of-3 obsessive.  This place is where I will post my machinations and other curious thoughts partly because I'd like a place to dump this stuff, but mostly in the whimsical, almost pathetic hope of them being somehow noticed by the outside world; if the second happens, I am going on record as saying this:  I will put coal dust on some corn flakes.  And eat it.

Speaking of dust, I would like to assert that about 90% of every idea that makes it here will remain just that:  dust.  Of course I will not keep you from project updates if they do become reality, to do otherwise is like showing an ankle at the Albert Hall circa 1873 as far as being a tease goes.

Finally, I should mention comments.  I have chosen to not have comments (edit:  I stopped being chicken little and enabled comments) for viewers for the reason that I am a delicate flower who needs to be wrapped in social cotton wool I would rather this blog had less clutter around it; if you feel like giving input, or indeed take issue with anything on this site, drop me an email at ssparey@googlemail.com.  People tend to think more about what they put in emails anyway so this will hopefully weed out the internet's most "successfully" bred badass-emulators (we can only hope).

Good day.